- The sermon for next Sunday will be on Psalm 1, by Pastor Wai.
- Focus youth will meet this Friday, 10/11, 7:30-9:30pm, topic “Worlds Apart.”
- Friday Cornerstone will be meet this Friday, 10/11, at 7:45pm in Rm306.
- Saturday Cornerstone will meet on Saturday, 10/12, 5:30pm.
- Our children’s choirs registration is now open, details in online registration forms, Heavenly Melodies (grades 1-5) https://goo.gl/ScYwBW, Little Angels (age 4-K) https://goo.gl/mp6Zsb.
- “How Not to Look Like a Victim Seminar” with Lt. Wayne Hadstedt will be on Saturday, 10/19, 2:30-6:30pm, covering situation awareness and basic self- defense. For more info and sign-up, contact Leah@gmail.com.
- Fall Fest will be on Saturday, 10/26, 2-6pm. Details to come.
- New Heart Ministries will bless us by leading in worship, Sunday, 10/27, 11am.
- Join us for our adult Sunday School series, “How to Read Your Bible Like a Seminary Professor,” free info link: https://courses.dts.edu/register/how-to-read-the-bible-registration/.
- If interested to serve on the English service worship team, please see HD Lee or contact him at email@example.com. HD is available to teach skills to whoever has the heart to serve, no musical experience is needed.
- See job description and application form for our church administrator position on our website.
- The deacon-on-duty today is Boon Tan.
Praise God for. . .
- the Cornerstone Dumpling Fellowship & Mandarin Sisters’ fellowship.
Pray for . . .
- us to be a church who fears the Lord, keep His commands, and prays. Pray that we would be in the Word and praying daily.
- our baptismal candidates to build a strong foundation in Christ.
- participation and equipping through our Sunday School ministry.
- God to raise up counselors for the youth ministry and a new youth minister.
- community and mission in our missional community groups (MCGs) and life groups (LGs) to reach people in our communities.
- God to grow our students and use them to impact their campuses.
- the teachers and TAs this new school year, to teach the truth of God’s Word fearlessly and to grow in wisdom and depth in their relationships with God.
- us to bless our community and share the gospel through the Fall Festival.
- God’s wisdom in budget planning for 2020.