- Our sermon next Sunday will be on Mark 11:27-33, “True Sovereignty: Approved from Above,” by Pastor Wai Lim.
- Join us for our adult Sunday School series, “How to Read the Bible for All It’s Worth,” 9:15am, Rm303/4.
- Focus Youth will meet at Fort Bend Community Church this Friday, 7:30-9:30pm.
- Cornerstone will meet this Wednesday, 2/19, for Men’s Prayer.
- Agape+ will meet on Friday, 2/21, at the Teng home, for a study on the book of Titus.
- Friday MCG will meet on 2/21, 7:45-9:30pm, Rm306.
- Our next parenting seminar will be on 2/23 by Pastor Justin Wong from Chinese Baptist Church, “Navigating Students and Sexuality” at 9:15am in Rm303/4 and 11am in Rm004.
- Our missional community groups’ picnic will be on Saturday, 3/21, at Mary Jo Peckham Park, 4-6pm.
- There will be a micro-conference for parents of children and teens on April 4, 9am-3:30pm, at Fort Bend Community Church. Translation and childcare will be provided. Go to TINYURL.COM/PARENTCONF20 to register.
- The deacon-on-duty today is Philip Chen.
Praise God for. . .
- His victory over sin, comfort, eternal life, Jesus, the King of Kings.
Pray for . . .
- us to be a church that commits to being fruitful, multiplying disciples. Pray that we would be growing in our relationship with God.
- wisdom and vision to be a disciple making and praying church.
- participation and equipping through our Sunday School ministries and teachers to grow in their relationship with God.
- God’s provision of a new youth minister.
- community and mission in our missional community groups (MCGs) and life groups (LGs), to multiply and reach people in our communities.
- God’s direction and vision for outreach.
- God to raise up people to serve on the A/V and music teams.
- God to provide financial and prayer partners for the future ministry in SE Asia that Randall and Phuong will lead.